The methods for managing the sites are described with reference to the processing of the personal data of the users who consult them.
DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
Consultation of this site involves the release of information and personal data.
The “MANAGER” of their treatment is PIEMME ELEKTRA SRL, which has its registered office in Viale Italia, 8 – 65010 Collecorvino (PE). email@example.com
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the online services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of PIEMME ELEKTRA SRL and are only handled by the technical staff in charge of processing, or by any persons in charge of maintenance operations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The information requested during registration will be used to allow access to the online services of PIEMME ELEKTRA SRL.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are kept for the times defined by the relevant legal regulations. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data will be processed by means of IT / telematic tools and for purposes connected and / or instrumental to online services or for simple navigation on the site, as established by current Italian legislation; in particular:
to make it possible to provide the service;
to make it possible to carry out the legal obligations envisaged.
The data will be processed by means of tools and / or methods aimed at ensure the confidentiality and security of data, in compliance with the provisions of articles 33 and following of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or rectification (Article 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 No. 196).
According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment.
Requests should be addressed to the data controller at its headquarters.
Art. 7. D.Lgs 196/03 – Right to access personal data and other rights
- The interested parties has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- The interested parties has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of the treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, of the managers and of the designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested parties has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested parties has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Updated on 2021-06-07T14:56:26+02:00, by .